Listener, I am SO excited for you to hear this episode today. I cannot even believe I manifested this.
I have the privilege and honor to welcome my mentor and friend, Allie Reeves. If you follow Small Minded, Allie has probably also been on your radar because I am always sharing her posts and stories! She is truly someone who is an inspirational mentor to women.
Allie is so purpose-driven! Her mission in life is to show what women can do in business and to coach other women to find her level of success. In this episode she shares her approach to how she hit huge milestones for herself without compromising of her health and family.
She is truly an inspiration. If you haven’t heard of Allie yet, listener, prepare yourself. This episode, not kidding, is life-changing.
- Allie’s mission is to help women grow businesses they are obsessed with, especially in online spaces. Her big mission is to show that women can be and have it all, however they define it.
- Allie started her own social media business in 2016 because she couldn’t find a job! Her business grew quickly with great, high-paying clients. But even with hitting 10K months, she felt burnt out.
- Allie shifted her brand and started over from scratch to build a business teaching women how to do social media. Her brand has since grown to encompass business strategy, mindset, and life.
- She sold nothing in her first eight months and ended 2018 at -$5,000! But she learned, grew, and ended 2019 at + $190,000!
- Even though her business was successful she started to have the same burnout feelings. She gave herself permission to try something new, trust herself, and have fun in 2021.
- Allie is my mentor, and she mentioned her mentor, Melanie Layer.
- Allie has so many words of advice! One I love is “Play to win, don’t play NOT to lose.”
- Allie shared her daily activating ritual: She keeps a page of her journal where she lists everything she is working toward and reads it every day. Then, daily, she writes down her gratitudes, current successes, and the challenges that are making her into the better version of her. She writes down who she is choosing to be, how she will show up, and how she will feel.
- 2022 has been her best year yet! She had her first six-figure month this last July!
Connect with Allie
Allie is most active on Instagram. She also hosts the podcast 6 Figure Influencer.
Follow for More
Follow Molly Knuth Media on Instagram and Facebook
Follow Small-Minded on Instagram and Facebook
Be the first to comment