Welcome back, listener.
I sat at my desk trying to record the episode I had planned for like, 40 minutes, but it just wasn’t happening. I had the framework and everything but I just couldn’t make it stick!
I sat quietly and an idea came to me. It’s not super polished, but I like to chat, and I hope my intended message comes across.
- I’ve been learning a lot about masculine and feminine energy. So much of how we structure business, school, and professionalism is “masculine.” (Like me willing myself to do the episode I had framed out! Go through those notes!) But we need to all have a balance of masculine and feminine.
- Feminine energy allows us to relax, reflect, and look inward. We need that too!
- My episode wasn’t working because it didn’t feel right. It wasn’t authentic. My audience could have felt those energetics there. It wouldn’t have worked, no matter if I forced my way through.
- Where do you push that feels like a grind? Like something you have to do? Maybe that’s your invitation to slow down and reflect.
- I give some background on my small business story. When I was first starting out, the simplest things felt so magic! But after a few years, it became the same old same. I leaned too much into that masculine energy of strategy!
- If you are just looking at the likes and open rates, you’re missing the point! You have so much intimate knowledge of your demographic that big businesses don’t. That’s special! Make room for the magic! The relationships!
- I mention the Empower Her Summit where I got to meet up with 120 women that I know in real life now through the power of social media.
- We can’t just have statistics and strategy, but we can’t have just relationships either. We need a balance of energy.
- My episode was super quick and not so polished, but I hope you heard to do what feels really good, and follow your energy!
Follow for More
Follow Molly Knuth Media on Instagram and Facebook
Follow Small-Minded on Instagram and Facebook
Be the first to comment