Welcome back to the podcast!
You know I’m a bit woo. Give me all the angel numbers, the astrological signs! I want to know everything about who I am and how I can show up as my best self!
Earlier this year I learned about human design and I learned So. Much. about myself, why I do what I do, and why things happened how they did.
Cue our guest, Kristin Kilburg! She was a guest presenter in our June business school and I just had to go back for a personal reading. What a gift! This is so meaningful and I think you will agree!
- Kristin is from Cascade and now lives in LaMotte. She is also a yoga instructor!
- Kristin discovered and fell in love with Human Design from a Facebook group conversation and has taken further training to learn everything she can.
- Human design describes how our energy works. For Kristin it described how she always felt but struggled to explain.
- Human design helps you understand how you can help the world with your own unique gifts.
- Kristin recommends using the site Jovian Archive to get your basic reading.
- Your human design chart will have a lot of numbers, symbols, and colors that take a lot to understand! In this episode we focused on three main items: Type, strategy, and authority.
- Type is how your energy presents you to others.
- Strategy is your path of least resistance in the world.
- Authority is your decision making process.
- I am a manifester which makes so much sense! I love to help people, explain, teach, and bring people together. Kristin is a reflector which is super rare!
- Human design is important for business owners to understand how to spend their energy and what to outsource or hire out.
- As a parent, the best thing you can do is to understand yourself before getting a read on your kids. Kids usually know best because they haven’t been conditioned by the world yet!
- Kristin offers one-on-one readings for adults and would like to help children and small businesses too.
- Kristin suggests the podcasts Day Luna and The Psychic Scoop for more information.
Connect with Kristin
Kristin is working on a website and scheduling platform! For now, reach out on Instagram.