I cannot believe we are weeks away from the holiday happenings! I’m pretty excited to chat with you today to help you plan and prep your social for those dates like Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday.
If you’re not a business that plans to partake in these specific shopping days or your busy season falls at a different time of year, no worries! You can use these strategies throughout the year as well!
- Small-town businesses can still participate in these big holiday sales offers even if you’re a service based business. Think how you can offer something digitally or a bogo gift card!
- If you’re a product based business, the sky is the limit! Bogos, gift cards, discount codes, free merchandise and so much more!
- Think through all of the steps in your customer’s journey from awareness to purchase and fulfillment to make sure your team knows how to handle the holiday offer.
- With it only being a few weeks away, make sure you give yourself a realistic goal!
- When I have an idea and begin to put some of the pieces together, I begin advertising when I’m about 70% of the way there.
- Start talking about it and rolling it out on social media to make people aware to follow your page for the details.
- Post once if not twice on the day the sale is actually happening. This gives you maximum opportunity for sales.
- Document your process so you can look back and see what did and do not work.