This week at the Small-Minded Podcast by Molly Knuth Media we welcome Dawn Kress, wife, mom, ag-vocate, virtual educator and chaos coordinator, to the podcast.
I first met Dawn in the spring of 2019 at social media conference in Iowa, then fast forward two months and I saw her again at RISE with Rachel Hollis. It was clear to me that this woman was devoted to personal development and empowering women in business, and she just radiated light and energy when she interacted with others.
Over the years we’ve kept in touch, encouraging one another and seeing our businesses thrive in rural Iowa. So, when starting this podcast, I knew that her mission to help women live into their passions and eliminate the stressors in mind, body, and home, would be an episode we had to make happen.
Through her blog and online courses, Dawn helps women take control of their lives. She walks women through decluttering their spaces, whether their minds, their homes, or their bodies, to see the benefits of a simplified approach. And in the process, she sees her students alleviating stress and adding joy all around them.
In today’s episode you’ll hear a woman who holds a full-time job while also running a side hustle, a mom who is raising three busy girls with active schedules, a farm wife who can help in the yards at a moment’s notice, a community volunteer and activist, a cancer survivor, and an empowered woman raising us all up.
I’m so excited to share my friend Dawn with you in this week’s episode:
- her passion is building confidence in other women and helping them live fulfilled lives
- she never saw herself as a leader or trailblazer, but after years in small-town volunteering, she grew into the role and found herself thriving
- volunteering in your small town may push you out of your comfort zone or feel like a scary commitment, but it really doesn’t have to be
- her business evolved out of finding systems for her own life and sharing with friends and community members via a simple blog delivered via Google
- small towns are great places to live and grow
- sharing your gifts with those around you not only benefit those people, but they help you grow confidence and purpose in your own life
- simple eating and simple homes can be easy – you don’t have to feel trapped by analyzing nutrition labels and the “shoulds” in life
- if your new habits aren’t simple, you won’t stick with it and it won’t be attainable
For the full conversation and ALL Dawn’s tips, be sure to listen in to the Episode 15 of the Small-Minded podcast.
Work with Dawn
Join Dawn’s online community and get on the list for her Body Declutter course happening in January 2021!
Mental Edits VIP Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/MentalEditsVIP/
Body Declutter Wait List https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5f90f0a6359e8b1b68b8961a
Connect with us:
Follow our Guest, Dawn: