This week at the Small-Minded Podcast by Molly Knuth Media we welcome Janene King, founder of Empower Her Co, a community of female entrepreneurs.
When I first met Janene in early 2018, it was immediately apparent that she had a gift for bringing people together in a way that made them feel comfortable, welcome, and in community with one another.
With a passion for making female business owners feel like they had a seat at the conference table and a safe space to find guidance and direction, Janene founded Empower Her Co. Women in the group meet twice monthly in Eastern Iowa to receive actionable tips for moving the needle in their small businesses and collaborate with like-minded entrepreneurs.
With a loving heart and clear vision of how she can help women grow into their dreams, Janene has even bigger goals planned for 2021. I’m so excited and proud of her, and I can’t wait to share this interview with you all at Small-Minded.
Listen to this week’s episode for all her business suggestions and advice, and see below for some of my key takeaways from our conversation:
- There is space for everyone in small towns and small business
- A group is not dependent on the leader, but the stories and inspiration that all members bring to the table
- Setting up foundational components of your business is crucial: organizing your finances, packaging and pricing your services
- Hiring a coach can propel you forward in your business, and many of them specialize in specific areas where you can get help
- There is something special that happens when a group of women can get together around a table in spirit of growth and community
- Personal growth is a continuous commitment and looks different in various seasons of life and business
- Getting off social media to connect is important and healthy
Work with Janene and Empower Her Co
If you’re ready to join a community of like-minded female business owners, head to empowerher.co to join the collective and attend a meet-up!
Connect with us:
Follow Small-Minded on Instagram and Facebook
Follow our Guest, Janene and Empower Her Co:
Be the first to comment