If you, like me, binged your Spotify Wrapped analysis last week, you are my kind of people.
As I swiped through my recap of top songs, top artists, time spent binge listening to Taylor Swift and Zach Bryan and Dax Shepard, and places around the world with listening habits similar to mine (Bozeman, MT), I was inspired to complete my own Wrapped for MKM 2023.
In today’s episode, we’ll break down my top ten things learned at MKM this year, including but not limited to:
- the power of having a mantra to root into and orient your actions all year long
- the power of tiny, consistent habits
- the power of asking “what if?”
- the power of letting go
- Be sure to look back on where you started the year as we close out these last few weeks. Refer back to those first appointments of 2023 that are listed in your calendar or those earliest journal entries. Note how far you’ve come or where you have room left to grow.
- Sometimes scaling back and slowing down allows you to go deeper and grow in bigger ways.
- Fun books to read: Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica, Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus, None of This is True by Lisa Jewell, Rich as F**k by Amanda Frances.
- People to learn from: Digital Course Academy with Amy Porterfield, Menstrual Mystics with Jada Dobesh of Selah Space, Enneagram and Leadership with Whitney Sullivan, Drop 10 with Erika Hermsen of Sweat Inspire Sisterhood
- Click here to listen to the “Perspectives of a ‘Failing’ Business Owner” episode of The Found Podcast
Connect with Molly
Reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org