Hey listener! Thanks for joining me on the Found podcast this week.
I know it’s February already, but I still think it’s a good time to reset. I feel like I spent all of January inundated with everyone else’s ideas of how to start the year. Now that we made it through the first month, I’m ready to consider what I want Q1 to look like for my clients and me. This episode will focus on marketing trends I’m leaning into this year.
- “Social media marketing, when done correctly with intention for personal brands, puts you in the driver’s seat and you can compete with big names.”
- You don’t need to have a huge following for a huge impact and successful business.
- Link to podcast episode with Nicole Kerns of Hillhouse Diaries
- “The reason social media was founded in the first place and really took off was that it connected people.”
- Clients demand more now. They expect the convenience that big brands offer along with a personal element.
- Social media is not just trending, it is necessary.
- Gone is perfect, polished, and precise. The most effective ads you have interacted with you might not have realized were ads.
- You don’t have to do it all, pick the platform that matches your vibe and meshes well with your business.
- I’ve been harping on this for years, but now more than ever: “People are the cornerstone of social media and marketing for 2023”