I had the best time with my new friend Nina Gibson for this week’s podcast episode and it definitely came through in the recording. Meeting Nina on Instagram was like finding my soul sister. From a commitment to helping female entrepreneurs to being a little “woo,” this girl speaks my language.
I love the way Nina speaks and how she is so open and sharing of herself. I think you’ll love her too!
- Nina is a “total beach bum” from Southern Maine where she lives with her family
- Nina has been working with SEO since 2009. She started working for herself when she became a mom in 2014.
- Nina said she was running on “not even empty.” Her whole background was hustle. She was miserable with zero boundaries. Then, in 2019, after some serious burnout (including shingles!), she changed her business model to focus on small business entrepreneurs.
- “Are we going to remember that Mommy worked all of the time but we were able to have nice vacations?”
- Nina learned a lot from Holly Haynes’s mastermind (Holly on Instagram)
- Nina hosts the Elevated Visibility Podcast (Apple Podcasts)
- “SEO is the original internet hype girl”
- Nina has is launching her Visibility Club Membership this October
- “You just need a person you trust and vibe with and understand to help you do it simply” Molly
- 77% online users read a blog every day
- Keyword research and understanding is THE most valuable part of SEO
- Nina learned about energetics with Ash McDonald (Ash on Instagram)
- “Follow through bitch!”