Hey there, listener. I’m trying something new this episode and sharing a previously recorded live presentation I gave earlier this year.
It’s just me and my big paper! I’m sharing the process I use to plan and implement change in a way that feels RIGHT. It can be hard to trust yourself! I hope this episode and the strategies I share empower you to make business decisions that feel right.
- It is hard to know what shift to make whether slight or major! It’s easy to feel all by yourself! My method is to write it out with my Big Paper Moment.
- When my brain is buzzing with ideas I crank the music, clean my house, and fill out big poster-sized Post-it notes with random ideas.
- It’s important not to filter yourself! Don’t let your subconscious get in the way!
- People who have been to business school call this a SWOT analysis: Get honest with your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- But… don’t focus too much on your competition!
- The SHIFT model came out of my coaching with Allie Reeves: Select, Heighten, Identify, Follow Through (do the damn thing!) and Test.
Podcast Episodes Mentioned
MKM Business School
School is in session, my friend! MKM business school is for the female small town business owner in years 2-7 of her business. She’s established and needs guidance to grow! When should you add to your team? How are you setting boundaries?
Find a circle that can elevate you to create something that lasts.
Business school includes
- Monthly guest professor visit on a focus topic
- Two monthly office hours with a service provider
- Monthly hotseat for members to come together and build relationships
- Access to the ENTIRE MKM video training library
- Access to our business service provider directory
DM me on Instagram or sign up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MKM Business School.”
Follow for More
Follow Molly Knuth Media on Instagram and Facebook
Follow Small-Minded on Instagram and Facebook
Be the first to comment