Hey listeners, in honor of the Valentine’s Day holiday, I asked on Instagram for your submissions of small-town love stories.
Now, I know what you’re thinking…stories of making out under the high school football field bleachers, or prom king and queen, etc. etc.
Nope! Not today!
For these small town love stories, I just asked to hear what YOU loved about YOUR TOWN. It could be the flower planters that line main street in the summer. Or maybe the way your community rallies when others need help to host fundraisers and meal trains. Or maybe it’s the just those wistful, Americana summer memories of riding your bike to the library.
Those are the stories we’re here for today.
I’m going to do my best to share all of your responses because you SHOWED UP with your submissions, listeners!
Get ready to smile and get the warm fuzzies because these small town love stories are special.
- When you’re a small town florist and someone doesn’t know the address, you call the propane guy because he knows where everyone lives…and he even offers to make your delivery for you!
- One small town has a “veteran of the month.” The newspaper highlights their story, they get merchandise from local businesses, and while that is cool, I think it’s AMAZING they’re acknowledging these small town folks that have sacrificed so much!
- You never know what’s going to make the newspaper headlines, like this submission from a friend in Nebraska: “hit a deer on the way to a community meeting and had to attend virtually”…You’ve officially hit your fifteen minutes of fame as next week’s headline!
- The energy and excitement in small towns makes small events a big deal! From the junk lady to the coffee camper, people run for it!
- Small town people LOVE to support small town businesses!
- When tragedy hits, you find a support system you don’t always get in larger communities. It’s times like these when “everybody knows everybody’s business” is really something powerful and unifying.
Small town people are the best and you won’t find anyone better, I hope you enjoy as I dig into these stories and feelings of small town America!
Sponsored by: Molly Knuth Media 1:1 ACCELERATE INTENSIVES
What if sharing your business’ products and services was easier and more effective?
What if you could get your offer in front of the exact right person your business is designed to help?
What if instead of guessing what worked on Facebook, Instagram, and email, you KNEW the next right turn to take and had a clear roadmap to get you there.
What if you could ACCELERATE your growth in 2022 and speed through the testing and “figuring it out” stage so you can put your marketing in cruise control?
No more asking “what if.”
The time is now.
This winter, Molly of Molly Knuth Media is offering 10 business owners the opportunity to work one on one with her to plan offers, strategically align marketing around specific goals, and accelerate growth in their businesses.
In this exclusive experience, you get:
- 1 90-minute Zoom call to discuss your business’ specific marketing needs
- Customized education, training, and tools to accelerate your growth
- Video audit of your current digital marketing and action steps to accelerate those channels
- Voxer access for 5 business days so you can continue to ask questions and share wins after your call
- 1 month of access to the *NEW* MKM mastermind launching this spring
Who is this for?
- The business owner who KNOWS 2022 is her year
- The business owner who is confident that her business can help more people, but she just needs to know how to share her expertise and get in front of the right audience
- The business owner who manages her own marketing in-house (whether solo or with a team)
- The business owner who is tired of wasting time trying to fit into cookie-cutter models and wants specific guidance growing her unique business
If you are ready to hit the gas in YOUR business, ACCELERATE with MKM is for you. Head to mollyknuthmedia.com/coaching for more information and to reserve your spot!