Today, I introduce to you the newest member of the MKM team, Megan Knapp. Megan grew up in the city, moved to a small town, and now serves small town businesses as a virtual assistant!
When COVID-19 hit, schools shut down, and Megan began questioning whether teaching was the right career for her as she balanced being a mother and wife. After reaching out to Molly and seeing if there were any work-from-home opportunities in the area, Megan jumped on as a virtual assistant for the MKM Team.
In today’s episode you’ll get to listen to Megan’s virtual assistant roles and how her services can better help your business grow and operate more efficiently!
- What is it a virtual assistant does? A virtual assistant can be many things, but in general they are remote, independent contractors who can help with a variety of administrative tasks from e-mail marketing, organizational needs, social media marketing, and more.
- There are a variety of packages virtual assistants, including Megan, can offer. If you only need help with e-mail marketing, a VA can help on an hourly basis each week. If you have a short-term project like a product launch that you need all-hands-on-deck for, a VA can come in for a number of days or week. OR if you need help with a variety of areas of your business on a more long-term basis, a VA can create a custom package fit to you.
- How do you know how a VA can help you? One way is through a discover call. This is when you hop on the phone or onto a Zoom meeting to discuss your needs or areas of stress in your business. A VA listens and then makes suggestions on ways he or she can assist and support you to your goals.
- It’s apparent when speaking with her that Megan takes a lot of pride in the small-town community and atmosphere in her community. The support, connections, and trust are something she says she values most and forever wants to be part of.
- Teachers are truly the best. They are multi-talented and trained in a variety of areas that make them great at working within a business A few important skills Megan has transferred from teaching to her virtual assistant position are organization, time management, online work, and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- “Anything you find yourself doing for your business that doesn’t light you up, a VA can definitely come in and support.” – Megan Knapp
Connect with Megan!
Want to have a discovery call to discuss how Megan can help your business? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to connect and see where she can help your business expand!