Episode 10: Small Business Websites with Caryssa O’Connell
Do you have a website for your small business?
Have you updated your website in the last 9 months?
If you said no to either of those questions, today’s episode is just for you!
This week at the Small-Minded Podcast by Molly Knuth Media we have our second guest interview with my friend Caryssa O’Connell of Franklin + Willow, graphic and web designer from Manchester, Iowa. It is MUST-LISTEN if you own a small-town business.
In 2020, we learned the advantages of having our small businesses set-up with digital presence. We need this to facilitate communication even if we can’t meet our clients and customers in-person.
In today’s episode of the Small-Minded Podcast, my friend Caryssa tells us why it’s so important for small-town small business owners to have not just a website. Businesses in 2020 need a beautiful, streamlined website for potential customers to build that know-like-trust factor to be able to do business with you.
- Sometimes moving away from your small town for a little bit is what you need to appreciate the way of life a small town can afford you.
- Even small towns can be in the middle of everything and tap into resources and people from towns down the road.
- Small business owners who help other small business owners have the unique, beautiful opportunity to grow a community and grow THEIR communities.
- It’s more important than ever for small businesses to get online with a website.
- Branded photos that are high-quality can make your website shine. Do not use iPhone photos alone for your small biz site. Work with a brand photographer to get high-resolution, scroll-stopping images.
- Copywriting (the text on your site) can also be a gamechanger in the effectiveness of your site and getting visitors to take the actions you’d like them to. If writing isn’t your forte, copywriting can be hired out with experts.
- Don’t forget your Call-To-Actions (CTA’s) guiding visitors through your site and showing them where to go next. Think about it like giving a tour of your home!
For more action-packed tips and best practices for small business websites, listen to the full episode with Caryssa of Franklin and Willow!
Work with Caryssa
If you want to have a show-stopping online storefront for your business before the end of 2020, contact Caryssa at Franklin + Willow today. Whether you’re looking for a done-in-a-day website or a longer process over the course of a few weeks, Caryssa has flexible options to help you get set up before the new year.
Connect with us:
Read the full show notes here: http://www.mollyknuthmedia.com/podcast
Follow our Guest, Caryssa O’Connell: