This week at the Small-Minded Podcast by Molly Knuth Media we have our very first guest interview with my friend Andrea Mausser of Choose Your Journey Health & Life Coaching.
When I first met Andrea a couple years ago, it was in a women’s online fitness group. Not only was Andrea consistently showing up by completing the daily workouts and nutrition challenges, but she was offering encouragement for other group members and suggestions to help them meet their goals.
So it was a natural progression that Andrea followed her path of personal development to become a certified health & life coach in late 2019.
Now Andrea helps busy moms find balance so they can be a priority in their own lives and reach their goals. She is a master of habit change to help women become more intentional in their daily lives. Listen to this week’s episode for all her life lessons and advice, and see below for some of my key takeaways from our conversation:
- The journey is not always easy in small business ownership, but when you have enough passion, you will make it work.
- It’s a big world, but it’s a small world…especially in small towns. People in your community and beyond can connect you with people to help you grow your business and life in a small town.
- When one aspect of our lives gets off-balance, it can throw other aspects of our life out of whack too, so we need those grounding habits and practices to connect us back to ourselves.
- It’s not selfish to take care of ourselves, in fact it’s vital if we want our lives to flourish.
- Create an anchor: a physical reminder of your priorities, who you are, and where you want to go.
- We are not being lazy when we say “no” to certain opportunities. We can be very productive and have high energy by disengaging with things that take our energy away.
- Finding appreciation in even the smallest things can make our day so much better.
Work with Andrea
If you want to become a more confident, intentional, grateful person, follow Andrea on Facebook and Instagram, and schedule a consultation to discuss your personal goals!
Connect with us:
Read the full show notes here: http://www.mollyknuthmedia.com/podcast
Follow our Guest, Andrea Mausser: