Listeners, I’m so pumped for this week’s podcast guest.
If you’re a long-time listener of the show, or at least for the last year, you know that I feel so strongly about energy work. I had the opportunity to cross paths with Erin McGuire at the Empower Her Summit this year and knew I had to share her with this audience. Erin is a coach and energy healer through her business Pure Light Healing. And if you’re not sure what that means, join me for an enlightening episode.
- First things first. What is an energy healer? “I free people to be who they really are because trauma makes you out of survival- it makes you live out not out of who your true self is.” Erin emphasizes the importance of listening to your subconscious.
- Erin says her younger self would “never in a million years” believe her life path, but that her life was changed by awakening to her inner sensitivity.
- Erin says that “yoga was her gateway drug” into the life of healing she leads today. She earned her yoga certification in 2010 and is a reiki master, reiki master teacher, and life coach.
- After studying theta brainwave healing for a few years, Erin reached a point where she just couldn’t keep it to herself anymore. She started casually helping people and eventually built it into her career.
- Erin suffered from depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue, but did not find help in typical therapies. Doing deep conscious work, shadow work, and inner child healing brought her healing.
- A helpful visual: Erin says your subconscious is like a hoarder house, filled with old patterns and belief systems you’ve picked up in life. We might not even be aware of what we are holding onto that could be holding us back.
- Erin shares the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and actions. Why are you procrastinating? How were you feeling that led you to procrastinate? What thought drove that feeling?
- On manifestation, Erin says “Simply, just, we create what we think about.” And, “You will get more of whatever you focus on”
- The book Eat, Pray, Love
- Holistic Psychologist
- Nervous System Reset Program
- The book The Body Keeps The Score
Connect with Erin
Erin shares most frequently on Instagram and is also on Facebook and TikTok. Find her website at Pure Light Wellness.
Follow for More
Follow me, Molly Knuth on Instagram and Facebook. Or follow Molly Knuth Media on Facebook and Instagram.
Be the first to comment