Hi friends! Welcome to our FIRST double guest episode! This one is super special because Andrea Mausser was my first-ever guest back in 2020 when this was the Small Minded podcast. We’ve both grown so much in those two short years, so it is cool to catch up!
Andrea Mausser is a mindset and transformational coach through her business Choose Your Journey. It is her first year to be full-time self-employed and I am so impressed by the success she is finding when she practices what she teaches. She’s so inspiring to me personally and I know my listeners will agree. No notebook and notes for this one, just sit back and receive what Andrea is sharing today!
- Andrea is a certified Life and Health Coach through the Healthcoach Institute and launched her business, Choose Your Journey, in April 2020. (What a time, right?) She left her corporate career in January of this year to devote her career fully to coaching.
- Andrea describes her work as “Teaching adults how they are actually unconsciously placing blocks on what they want to be experiencing.”
- How many of us can relate to Andrea’s description of the average career? “How much can I be on this hamster wheel and still feel like I’ve not lost it”
- Andrea and I like to choose a word of the year and Andrea’s for 2022 was “Alignment.”
- Mindset matters: “What you think about you bring about”
- Focus on experiences over outcomes: “It’s not about the doing, it’s who I was becoming in the journey”
- Andrea helps us visualize our inner struggles as the ego and the higher self. The ego’s job is to keep us safe and in our comfort zone but the higher self is abundant and willing to do what’s best in the long term, even if it’s really scary right now.
- It’s hard to slow down! Especially as entrepreneurs we feel like we have to work hard and HUSTLE to be successful. Andrea emphasizes the importance of rest and being open to receiving and attracting.
- THIS dilemma: We women often go into working for ourselves for the time freedom but can easily be overtaken with urgency and drive. Andrea reminds us to slow down and fill our days with the important things first.
- Working hard doesn’t always pay off financially: “If that was in fact true and the hardest workers were the most successful, made the most money, then teachers, nurses, and farmers would be the richest people here in the United States.”
- Andrea shared experiencing the law of compensation, being financially awarded for work that you do when it’s purposeful, with her “Pick Your Price” structure for a recent offering.
- Andrea encourages us to account for our energy and try to add energy giving people and experiences to our day.
- Andrea is offering a 4-week destress December challenge to close the year and is committed to ending the year in a relaxed space.
- One more great quote: “We have this Amazon mentality we think it’s going to happen in two days. We have to let go and surrender the how, what, and where.”
- Manifestation Babe Podcast with Kathrin Zenkina
- Melanie Ann Layer
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks (Book)
- Mind Your Business Podcast with James Wedmore