Today’s episode is full of super awesome advice and best practices for Instagram in 2021.
Instagram is full of trendy features to market your business, but with so many options between IGTV, Reels, Stories, hashtags and photos, it can be hard to know what’s best for your audience. I’m here to share with you practical and SIMPLE social media marketing advice you can apply to your business Instagram today!
- Hashtags. The goal of hashtags is for people to find what you have to offer and for you to find and interact with other people in your industry and get ideas. In addition, they can give you extra reach and coverage.
- Spend 15 minutes a few times a week engaging with other accounts.
- 5 minutes liking and interacting intentionally with other accounts.
- 5 minutes looking up your location and seeing if there are any new businesses in the area you can associate and/or work with.
- 5 minutes to engage bomb another account.
- When you’re going to post, share something that is valuable. Second, think of what way you’re going to deliver this content. If you have limited time, I would recommend a Story. If you’re going to make a post, put time into your caption. If you’re wanting more reach, I would recommend a video as Instagram is now favoring and rewarding videos by giving you more reach.
- Keep it simple. Think of what you needed when you started out your business, create value for that person.
Want more Instagram tips? Listen to the full episode of this week’s Small-Minded Podcast on iTunes or Spotify!
Follow for More
Follow Small-Minded on Instagram and Facebook
Be the first to comment