IT’S MAILBAG TIME! Fresh this week is an episode answering all of your burning questions!
On Instagram, followers submitted the musings on their hearts and minds, and we dive into each with short segments in Episode 40 of Small-Minded.
In today’s episode we cover all your small-business questions about donations, Mastermind groups, ambitions and engagement!
If you’d like Molly to answer one of your burning questions about small towns or small business, send us a message on one of the social platforms linked below! We may just use it in a future mailbag episode!
Hot links mentioned in the episode:
- How to handle small town business donations
- Get clear with yourself on what you’re willing to do.
- Ask yourself, is it an event/organization I value and love?
- Don’t be afraid to kindly and clearly tell other sponsorship request it doesn’t fit in your business right now
- Rural Women Owned Facebook Groups and Masterminds
- I recommend joining a group where you have to put a little skin in the game
- When I pay for a Mastermind, I know I’m going to value my belonging and make time for that partnership
- Start by looking at some rural groups you can belong to.
- A few groups I suggest:
- How to stay focused on your own goals without being tempted by other ambitions
- Outline your goals on paper so you can see how far you’ve come
- You need to have times where you center yourself, get clear on if it is serving you, and then write down your goals
- Tips for growing business Instagram engagement
- Check-in on stories with behind the scenes of your day to day
- Spend time in your DMs
- Use Instagram Reels
- Be engaging yourself
- Instagram Episodes of the podcast:
- How to price your services
- To begin I started creating packages with the base of $15 an hour
- After the first year, reevaluate the prices
- Let the businesses know you value them and appreciate their business
- Look at what other businesses in the area are charging
- Take a deep look on if your prices are serving you and your needs